When you’re with friends and family, you probably speak in your native language.
Here at WordPress.com, we think of all of you as our family, but we have yet to master all 105 languages into which WordPress.com is translated.
To address this, we’re happy to announce a major effort to improve the quality of our translations.
We’ve deployed a brand new tool, In-Page Translation, to allow you to participate more easily in the translation process — you’re part of the family, after all.
Here’s how it works:
- On any WordPress.com dashboard screen or blog with its language set to something other than English, hover over your name and avatar on the Admin Bar.
- Click “Translate WordPress.com” link.
- A new sidebar with translation tools will appear on the left.
- Choose one of the rows, enter your translation, and hit “Submit.”
- Your suggestion is now sent to GlotPress.
Submitted translations will…
View original post 149 more words